The cookies of .blacktogrey websites are used to collect information about how you interact with our website and allow us to remember you. We use this information to improve and customize your browsing experience and analytics and metrics about our visitors, both on this website and other media.
In compliance with Directive 2009/136/CE, developed in our set of laws in section 2, art. 22 in the Law on Information Society Services, following the guidelines approved by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, we proceed to inform you in detail about its use on our website.
Cookies are small files of data recorded in the browser used by our website visitors, so the server records the User's visit later when they reaccess our content. This information doesn't reveal their identity, personal data, nor access to the content stored in this computer. Still, it allows our system to identify the User as a specific user who previously visited our website, viewed particular pages, etc. It also allows us to record your personal preferences and technical information, like the number of visits or the exact pages visited.
The cookies aim to provide faster access and ease for the User with the chosen Services.
If you don't want cookies to be recorded in your browser or would rather receive information every time a cookie requires installation, you can set your navigation options to make it work that way. Most browsers allow the management of cookies in 3 different ways:
- Always reject all cookies
- The browser will ask the User to install cookies
- Always accept all cookies
Your browser can also include the possibility of choosing in detail which cookies you want to be installed on your computer. Specifically, the User will be able to accept any of the following options:
- Reject cookies from specific domains;
- Reject cookies from third parties;
- Accept cookies as no persistent (will be eliminated when the browser is closed);
- Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
It is possible to allow, know, block, or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer using the browser's option setting installed on your computer.
You can find more information on how to set up the most widely used browsers in the following places:
- Internet Explorer: Settings -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Configuration. For more information, please consult Microsoft support or Browser help.
- Firefox: Settings -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom configuration. For more information, please consult Mozilla support or Browser help.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, please consult Google support or Browser help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, please consult Apple support or Browser Help.